We’re not just friendly faces. We’re loan specialists who make it a core value to truly get to know the small businesses we serve, and ensure they have the best chance possible to secure financing. If you’d like to bring your commitment to excellence to the Seedcopa team, then take a look at our opening for a Loan Operations Specialist. We look forward to getting to know you!
JOB TITLE: Loan Operations Specialist
REPORTS TO: Managing Director Sherwood Robbins
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Support Seedcopa team in the packaging, closing and servicing of SBA and other economic development loans.
- -Organize and build borrower files from pre-approval through loan closing
- -Interact with Seedcopa colleagues, borrowers and professional/bank partners to create, collect and maintain the loan file -documents required for underwriting and agency submission
- -Manage the paper and shared drive electronic loan files
- -Enter data and manage information in loan software and agency systems
- -Create and submit loan packages to the appropriate agency
- -5 years commercial banking experience in loan operations or a similar role; SBA/government/specialty loan department experience preferred
- -Solid knowledge of the commercial loan process
- -Attention to detail and well-organized
- -Desire to deliver excellent customer service
- -Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (or other CRM), internet software and paper/electronic files
- -Commitment to culture of collaboration and cooperation
- -Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- -Highly self-directed with an ability to manage change and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
Time Requirement: Full-time
To Apply: Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org