We’re not just friendly faces. We’re loan specialists who make it a core value to truly get to know the small businesses we serve, and ensure they have the best chance possible to secure financing. If you’d like to bring your commitment to excellence to the Seedcopa team, then take a look at our opening for a Portfolio and Compliance Manager. We look forward to getting to know you!
JOB TITLE: Portfolio and Compliance Manager
REPORTS TO: Seedcopa Managing Director Sherwood Robbins
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To service and maintain the Federal, State and Local loan programs portfolio, as well as manage the appropriate compliance requirements set by each agency.
• Perform regular commercial loan servicing and collection actions
• Monitor the performance, industry concentration and risk grades of the total portfolio, utilizing existing reports and systems
• Prepare annual loan reviews and analyze loans for problem identification; institute appropriate actions to potentially prevent default
• Work with appropriate agencies and outside resources to develop and proceed with collection, liquidation, litigation and bankruptcy
• Ensure compliance with process and procedure documents in line with agency Operating
• Present reports to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Management and Loan Committees on a regular basis; interact with borrowers, banks and professional partners
• 5+ years commercial banking experience specific to portfolio management, special assets, credit underwriting and/or SBA lending
• Solid knowledge of the commercial lending process
• Attention to detail and well-organized
• Desire to deliver excellent customer service
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (or other CRM), loan/internet software and paper/electronic files
• Commitment to strong culture of collaboration and cooperation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly self-directed with an ability to manage change and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
Time Requirement: Full-time
To Apply: Submit a resume to email@example.com
Seedcopa is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We are dedicated to building a culturally diverse staff who understands, respects and values our mission and work. We encourage applications from women, minority groups, veterans and people with disabilities.