Starting Monday, August 10th at 9am, Pennsylvania will open its second (and final) opportunity to apply for the COVID-19 Relief Statewide Small Business Assistance Program.
The application window will remain open for 15 business days, closing at 11:59PM on August 28, 2020.
Pennsylvania small businesses are encouraged to apply for relief if they:
- -Had 25 or fewer full-time employees prior to February 15, 2020
- -Have annual revenues of $1 million or less, and
- -Were economically impacted by COVID-19
Seedcopa does not administer this program, but there are multiple CDFIs that do and businesses must apply through them. Here’s a list of CDFIs that administer the program, by county
If you already applied during the first application window, you will be notified of your status by August 10. You do not need to reapply in the second round. Qualified applications will be automatically rolled over into this next funding round for consideration.
Why we like it:
- –Not first come, first served
- –Grants that cover practical needs
- –At least 50% of the grants to small businesses will be awarded to historically disadvantaged businesses