For a third consecutive year, Seedcopa + SeedcoDE has been ranked as the #1 SBA 504 Lender in Eastern Pennsylvania by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
According to the SBA Eastern PA District Office’s year-end loan volume reports, year to date through September 30, 2022:
- Seedcopa supported 46 small business owners in the past fiscal year with SBA 504 loans
- Loans spanned 10 counties: Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Franklin, Lancaster, Lehigh, Montgomery, Philadelphia and York
- 37% of businesses assisted were minority owned, women owned or veteran owned
- The average SBA 504 loan was $896,217
- Total SBA 504 loan projects were $41,226,000
- Total projects were about $4 million higher than in the previous fiscal year
Nationally, the U.S. Small Business Administration has announced that the SBA 504 Program reached more than $100 billion in all-time loan fundings last month. The total impact, which includes financing from third party lenders, has supported over $250 billion in local economic development across the nation.